Thursday, February 23, 2012

99 Thoughts About JHigh

If you've been in junior high ministry for any length of time you know that Kurt Johnston and the guys at Simply Youth Ministry are THE source for junior high resources.  Kurt has been involved with junior high ministry for 25 years and I would consider him to be one of our vocations best spokespeople and advocates.  He loves junior high, is gracious, humble, and committed to the local church.  His latest book is called 99 Thoughts About Junior High Ministry and I can't wait to read it.  I've ordered my copy and look forward to getting it soon (I may need to order the e-version now so I can read it faster).  I am confident it will be something we put in the hands of everyone of our volunteers this fall at our training day.  Check it out, order a copy, and if you're as happy as I think you'll be, order one for every volunteer you have.

No comments: