Saturday, May 27, 2006

Volunteers Rule...

Have you ever had that feeling like "if she did not help me, I'd be sunk!"? I have! All the time. I don't know about you, but I love my work, but I also know that my work is very dependant on the volunteer staff that helps in our ministry. Without them, if the did not connect with teens, love on them, hang with parents, challenge kids, stay up late, listen to stories, etc, etc, etc..., there is no way our ministry would function. THREE CHEARS FOR VOLUNTEERS!

If you have not taken time to tell your volunteers how much you appreciate them lately, don't wait. Do it today. If, like me, you're a dork, and have a hard time being a bit creative about it, my friend Kurt wrote a great little book with Katie Edwards that gives you a ton of ideas. Check out Go Team.

No comments: